Essaysedge.com provides custom writing services to clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Before placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
Live chat option.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from the Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
The customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
The writer starts working on the order.
Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
Customers may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and a compensation order should be placed. Essaysedge.com delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
Submitting a Refund Application
- Every client of our company can ask for a refund within two weeks after the deadline expiration. Please, note! The refund cases related to plagiarism do not have any time limits. To get a full refund, the customer should provide the company's administration with a valid plagiarism report proving copy-pasted content.
- We consider Turnitin, WriteCheck, iThenticate as credible plagiarism checkers and encourage our customers to use them for checking the final papers. However, the properly cited quotes, tables, guidelines, and references cannot be referred to as plagiarism. Such search engines as SafeAssign are not 100% reliable checkers since they highlight direct quotes as plagiarism. In addition, we do not accept files with handwritten comments, as they can not be considered being valid proofs of plagiarism.
- If you want the writer to continue working on your paper, please note that the company is responsible only for the authenticity of the writer's part.
- If you want to apply for a refund and can provide us with solid proofs, our Refund Department will investigate the case and provide you with the outcome of the research. If your claims are justified, we will proceed with a partial/full refund. Usually, getting a response takes 3-4 business days.
- All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- A customer may apply for a free revision within two days after the moment of deadline expiration. When they need it later, the writer's efforts should be compensated. However, if the writer agrees to help the customer for free, the customer cannot get a full refund in the future.
- Longer papers (20+ pages) have a longer free-revision period. As such, the customer may apply for a free revision within 30 days after the expiration of the deadline.
- Please, note that the customer cannot apply for a free revision if they change/add new instructions. However, they can compensate our writer's additional work basing on new revision instructions.
- If a client needs the final paper to be revised, they should send clear revision instructions and provide the writing department with a reasonable deadline. It may take approximately 24 hours to revise the paper depending on the complexity of the revision comments. Be sure our company will try to meet and even exceed your expectations.
- We kindly ask our customers to check their e-mail and personal profile for possible notifications from the company's administration. In some cases, the writer may need an approval of the topic or clarifications on the order instructions. Please, note that it is the customer's responsibility to provide the writer with all necessary materials and guidelines for paper writing.
- Every customer may choose the "Extended Revision" option to get the free revision period extended up to fourteen days. Such an option will cost 30% of the initial price. Again, the revision request should correspond to the initial instructions. If the customer fails to request a revision within two weeks, the extra fee cannot be reimbursed.
A Full Refund
- A customer may get a full refund if they place the order by mistake or are double charged. If this happens, the client just should contact our Support Team immediately and inform us about the case.
- The company will issue a full refund if the Writing Department fails to find a writer for the assignment.
- If the company proceeds with a full refund, the paper is no longer in the customer's property, and they cannot use it for further purposes.
A Partial Refund
- A client can get a partial refund if they order an incorrect number of pages. Thus, the customer will receive a part of their money back based on the correct number of pages needed.
- The company will proceed with a partial refund if the customer fails to mention the correct writing level (for example, University instead of College level). The customer will receive the price difference.
- If a customer provides contradicting instructions (attached guidance differs from the initial instructions), the financial department will count the price difference.
- Have look at the table that demonstrates the order's canceling process:
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline (approximately)|
|100%||10-15% of the deadline|
|90%||20-25% of the deadline|
|80%||30-35% of the deadline|
|70%||40-45% of the deadline|
It is forbidden for our customers to cancel the order when less than 30% of the deadline is left, and the writer is working on it. Besides, if the writer has already uploaded the paper, the order cannot be canceled.
Customers should understand that in case of late verification (when the customer does not respond to the questions of the Financial Department and fails to verify their identity) the deadline will start from the moment of getting the necessary information. The customer should extend the deadline or place a compensation order for the writer's urgent work.
Word Count Issues
- The pages are counted not visually but according to the number of words (300 words per page). However, the price for technical orders is recalculated depending on the complexity of the task.
PowerPoint Presentations Speaker Notes should be paid additionally. If such an option is ordered, the writer will provide 100-150 words for each slide.
- Such assignments as online tests are calculated according to the rule of 5 questions per 1 page. The same rule can be applied to the "multiple-choice questions" tasks. For example, if the customer wants 20 questions to be answered, they should place a 4-page paper.
Deadline/ Order's Delivery
- According to the company rules, early delivery should be compensated. For example, if the customer paid initially for 11 days, but needs the paper in 5 days, they are to pay the price difference additionally. In case the writer agrees to deliver the final paper before the deadline expired, the customer has no right to apply for the future refund.
- If the order is late, the company would proceed with at least a partial refund.
- All customers need to choose the correct order type for their paper. The refund can not be applied if, initially, the customer did not pay for the requested services.
- In the "Rewriting" orders, the writer will have to rephrase/rewrite the customer's text. If the customer needs to get some additional services such as adding sources, new sections are written from scratch, adjusting some areas from the customer's file, etc., the support department will ask for compensation.
- We highly appreciate customers' timely responses to our requests and questions. Remember that close communication between the customer and the assigned writer is the shortest way to success.